The use of N-xt Fertilizers on hayfields is effective, easy and provides better yields in terms of more kilos of dry matter and a better protein quality. That produces less feed loss in practice. N-xt Fertilizers plays an important role in soil and fertilising for a dairy farm. Users are becoming more and more aware of the role of effective fertilisers and soil management in relation to the entire business cycle.
Click here for more information about the application
When dairy farmers buy fertilisers they ask themselves the following questions:
- What is my soil fertility?
- Does my soil have a chemical balance?
- Do I have enough soil life?
N-xt vs calcium-ammonium-nitrate (CAN)
- The application is different
- The growth of the crop is different
- The fertiliser formula behaves like vegetable matter in the soil
- N-xt produces a more balanced absorption, protein formation and therefore growth of the crop.
- N-xt works with ammonium nitrogen. This means the crop has a slightly lighter colour; there is no nitrogen shortage.
- N-xt almost immediately improves the structure of the crop; the crop is stronger and contains less liquid.
This is demonstrated clearly by the following photos from the field (left N-xt - right CAN)